Tankardstown House Wedding Photography by The Fennells
A winters day that brought the sun out shining. This is a sample of just some of the beautiful photographs from the amazing wedding day of Rachel and Stephen and their elegant Tankardstown House wedding photography. When a couple like these two book ourselves to capture their wedding day we know its going to be just filled with love and laughs. What an amazing day with so much joy in the air. Rachel and Stephen are just so nice and we were delighted they chose us as their wedding photographers.
How the day went…
It may have been a cold day but the sun made an appearance at just the right time so we made the most of this rare occasion and got some beautiful shots as the sun went down over Tankardstown House. We even made it to the walled garden (our favourite spot) for some wedding photos with the couple and their bridal party at golden hour.
Rachel got ready in the Grand Hotel Malahide and then the ceremony was at Malahide Church. This was followed by the reception at the glorious Tankardstown House.
Thank you to Rachel and Stephen for having us as their Tankardstown House wedding photographers.
The Wedding Suppliers for this Tankardstown House Wedding:
- Photography: The Fennells
- Videography: Martin Healy videography
- Venue: Tankardstown.ie
- Church: St Sylvesters Church, Malahide
- Wedding Dress: Caroline Castigliano
- Grooms Suit: Pursuit, South Annes street Dublin
- Wedding Rings: Loyes Diamonds
- Bridesmaids Dresses: La Bella Sposa, Swords
- Hair: Danielle Whelan
- Brides Makeup: Danielle Mahon
- Bridesmaids Makeup: makeup by Asta
- Music: Vocals by Clodagh Byrne accompanying Avoca String Quartet.
- Flowers: Frog Prince
- Macaron Tower: French Cakes by Océane