Clonabreany Wedding by The Fennells
Laura and Barry were one of the happiest couples that we have ever had the privilege of photographing. They had their wedding in the amazing Clonabreany House in May 2019. She was one of the most stunning brides and the chemistry between the two of them shows through in their photos. Enjoy their wedding below and wait until you see their cake!
The Wedding Dress…
Laura’s dress was so perfect on her! The wedding dress designer was Enzoani and she bought it from The White Room in Mullingar.
The Bridesmaids dresses…
When we posted a photo on our instagram of the bridesmaids, we got so many messages of people wondering where their gorgeous dresses were from. Laura got their dresses in Monsoon and arn’t they just fab!
The Wedding Venue, Clonabreany…
They chose to have their wedding in Clonabreany House where they have amazing grounds with lots of amazing photo opportunities.
You may also like Julie & Scotts wedding at Clonabreany House
We seen a big trend of donut walls at weddings. They go down a treat with the guests. These donuts were from Krispy Kreme as they can supply for your wedding if you need.
The Cake Table…
Laura and Barry couldn’t decide on which cake was their favourite so they chose all three! They also went with cupcakes to really spoil their guests. I remember the smell at this table was divine!
Thank you to you both for choosing us as their Clonabreany wedding photographers. We had a fantastic day with you both!
- Photography: The Fennells
- Videography: Eoin Mc Girl
- Brides Dress: Enzoani from The White Room Mullingar
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Monsoon
- Venue: Clonabreany House
- Church: Nativity of Our Lady, Naul Church
- Hair: Sarah Keogh & Amy Marshall
- Make-up: Sinead Murphy & Yvonne Sheridan
- Flowers: Church Decor and Bouquets by Christopher Whyte
- Flowers: Venue decor by VP Flowers
- Cake: Michelle’s Cake Parlour
- Donuts: Krispy Kreme
- Invitations: The Invite Hub
- Church Music: Sharon Gaynor
- Band: The Great Escape